viernes, 6 de abril de 2012

Trench+Shinny necklace

This is how I wore yesterday. The weather was bad and rainny so I decided to wear my trench. The outfit is very basic, so to give a different point, I added a shinny necklace, that you have already seen it before.

Este es el look que llevaba ayer. El tiempo era bastante malo y llovia, asi que decidí ponerme el trench. El outfit es muy basico, asi que para darle un toque diferente al look, le añadí este collar, que ya me habeis visto en otro outfit.




Trench: Springfield
Jeans: Stradivarius
Sweater: Bershka
Boots: Mustang
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: DKNY

If you like the outfit, you can vote it on chicisimo, lookbook or trendation. Thanks you!!!

Si te ha gustado el outfit, puedes votarlo en chicisimo, lookbook o trendation. ¡Gracias!

5 comentarios: